Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jars of Clay

(Really, I think it’ more proper to spell "goddamn" as "God damn".)

I think I’m having problems with my sleeping habits again. I slept as about two in the morning and woke up at five without feeling an inch of drowsiness. I don’t know what to do since I can’t sleep – so I tinkered my phone for a while then put on my earphones. I was savoring the benefits of technology when euphoria came to a halt only to leave a battery with a red x mark on it on n the screen. I plugged the charger but the God damn thing was broken so I turned on the computer and charged the battery through the USB. The drive to post an entry fueled my spirits again – so here goes.

A couple of days ago (three days ago since it’s already 16 by the time I’m going to post this), I had fun with my former classmates. In fact, I am certain that I’m closer to them know than when I was in elementary. Au called me to accompany her to make house visits again just to inform them of the new date of the reunion. However, she also told me to ask permission from her parents for her to leave the house. As expected, I didn’t have sufficient powers to do such so I called Mina (another one of my classmates) to do the job.

But at the last minute, Mina deserted me. Well, so much for promises again.

I have no confidence on my convincing skills so I called other people to join me. Tin wasn’t available – she had a rendezvous with her God damn boyfriend. Cherry failed me too – she’s going somewhere. The God damn people. Friday the 13th and they’re going somewhere.

Good thing Cherry gave me Menggay’s phone number.

I called Menggay. That was the first time I was able to talk to the bitch ever since last year (exactly last year and eight days). I was exultant when I finally heard her voice but the need to have someone with me and the time (it was approaching 3 that time – and Au had to be home before dark) omitted the usual shit of breaking from a year-long hiatus of communication. It was, nevertheless, difficult to convince the bitch to accompany me. It took me one hour but in the end, I was triumphant. She told me she’ll drop by my God damn house.

Menggay sure lost a lot of weight. Last time I saw her, her arms reminded me of the People’s Champ (oh I’m sorry, that was Laarni pala). Now, the bitch is hot.

At Au’s, it was another hour of hell. I thought Menggay had the guts to do stuff Au asked me to do. I vividly remember her to be one of such people.

Well, whatever you do Gidget, do not expect.


With all the strength, agility and charisma I mustered, I did the job myself. When I finished speaking to her mom, I was jubilant. Hell’s over.

So the three of us left Au’s vicinity by 4. Apparently, the two had the same thoughts in mind when they made their ay towards Garry’s house by unspoken agreement. The bitches.

We also saw Lev on the way. He was just going home from playing basketball. He told us to wait for him since he’ll join us. It was three hours of agony. Lev’s as vain as hell.

Well, the God damn three hours is an exaggeration.

The rest was fun.

I’m not sarcastic – as I always am for about 80% of the time I’m praising something (oh, exaggerating bitch).

The day after, Allister was in my house (in Pandacan). The monster asked me to come with him to SM Southmall. Actually, he’s going to watch Spongecola with several people but the bitch was paranoid he’ll be out of place (or is it because of fill in the blanks?haha.). However, I was slothful enough to frustrate him. Besides, I was still in a skirmish with mama so my wallet is currently on a diet.

It was very rare for me to leave the house for the “exciting outdoors”(right) since I’m always in hiding whenever there’s no school and I have no lakad or whatever. But the God damn monster forced me to be some crackpot tour guide.

As he had witnessed, I couldn’t be a good tour guide. I was always running from something in almost every corner we pass by. I’m actually Flash – I’m really good in running away from “adversaries” and dodging glances. Lucky I left my phone at home or else the God damn thing will make exasperating noise.

Well, my head’s hurting now – so ends my entry.

I suck.

I’m just a little unwell (so now you have an idea what’s playing as I type this God damn entry).

God damn.

No comments: