Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Do I make you proud?

I went to Intramuros today with Charmaine, Au, Lev, Menggay, Mina and Garry. We just checked the places wherein we can stay on the 29th whether it’s God damn available or not. It was fun – as always – to do tiresome walking with them.

Before we headed to the Balwarte (I remembered Kuya Mitey calling the God damn place that once), we sent Charmaine to say some shit talk to Garry’s parents. You see, the last time we were in his place, his parents flared up. What happened was that we asked for him but the bitch was not at home at the moment. We presumed that his dad had already dismissed us but when we were walking a considerable distance from the gate, his younger sister told us that her dad and aunt were infuriated when we turned our backs on them. Mga bastos daw kami. Really, I had no idea they weren’t finished talking to us. His aunt even went inside the God damn house!

I really hate being called bastos. I don’t know – when someone calls me bastos but I don’t totally deserve it, I answer back. I can’t stand the word – especially when someone means it.

So enough about that. Since it was only Charmaine who wasn’t with us during that time, we sent her to ask for Garry.

The bitch was successful – she’s really good when it comes to asking permission and the sort. If you must know, she said that she met Garry through YM and he gave her his address. Garry’s God damn auntie asked her beforehand if she was with the “rude crowd”.

Whatever. They’re making a big deal out of it. I don’t really give a damn.

So after stuffing ourselves at SM Manila, we headed straight to Intramuros. The God damn heat. It was murder – we walked for what seemed like miles under the burning heat. I guess I even got scalded. Darn. I had to walk with my face up to stop my nose from bleeding.

We killed time under the shade on top of the fortress. It was good there were such things as “huge gusts of wind” in the God damn spot otherwise I would have died.

On the way home, the idiot of a guy Garry is – he lost his God damn wallet. The bitch was really penniless. I wasn’t much of a help – I’ve got limited dough these days. The rest have the exact dough left to go home. The idiot was panicking and I tried with all the minimal etiquette that I have not to laugh.

That’s when Lev started to make a way out of the situation.

“Hintayin niyo ko dito. Kahit saang malapit basta text niyo ko. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.”
“Teka. Saan ka pupunta?”

The Lupin wannabe winked.

“Raracket ako.”
“Ha? Anong racket? Saan?”
“Basta. Sige. Walang sasama sa akin. Kung gusto niyong matapos na ‘to, wag na kayong magtanong. Mamaya ko na lang sasabihin.”

Yeah, I remembered that the only thing I said that time was,

“Good citizen ako. ‘Yokong madamay.”

The God damn chicken.

The what seemed like years of agonizing wait finally ended. Lev came back – only this time he didn’t look at poised, as clean and as “fresh” as always. He was sweating and panting.

Again, I remembered the only thing I said – it wasn’t even sensible.

“Anong ginawa mo ha? You did something immoral!”

Well, turned out that Lev crushed ice for some shake vendors.

He was able to give about eighty pesos to Garry – more than enough for the bitch to go home.

On the ride home, Lev turned to Fauchelevent and asked,

“Proud ka ba sa ‘kin?”

As expected of the lame moron, Fauchelevent answered,

“Ha? Anu ba ginawa mo?”

Well, Lev, I am proud.

No comments: