Friday, March 09, 2007

A Lame Excuse For An Entry

Perhaps nothing can rival the stresscombined emotional and physical…but more on physical, I guess – of the last five days. It was murder. It was a deliberate violation of our human rights.

But its legal.

And the teachers are using the legality of the matter to torment us.

Last Wednesday I was on the verge of writing my last will and testament.

But then, there’s no time to write a codicil…and I don’t have the testamentary capacity (darn that The Testament. It’s getting on my system.).

Masci doesn’t let go of her constituents that easily – and I mean NOT that easily…

And damn this entire crap because I could not write a decent paragraph.

Physical complications

My head is about to split into two. My eyes hurt. I think I’m going blind. The muscles in my back, arms and thighs are stiff. My throat is as itchy as hell. Damn, Allister, you passed on your stupid cough to me!

This morning, I woke up with puffy eyelids.

Puffy because I slept for12 hours straight.

Take that, Vangie.

I really messed up during our Practical Periodic Test in PE. All the forces in the universe conspired to bring me humiliation. The Shame-o-meter got mad and it did several 360s.First of all, I’m stupid enough to forget the ballroom dress Heidie lent me. And to think, I was thinking of the incoming shame on my way to school – only to remember that I left it at home when I was only several yards away from the school gate. As customary I swore so loud that passers-by stared at me and that added insult to the injury. Good thing Pepe let me borrow her blue dress.

Dang, that will be the last time I’ll dance in public.

It’s a traumatic experience.

I’ll add SJ to my list of egg-hitting target practice in graduation.

The workload (again)

Vangie lost my artifacts and still had the nerve of dumping a ton of work crap as clearance. She’s asking for a reaction paper, a book report and a mimery/novelty songs presentation.

Yeah, I have to do my part in the yearbook and the stupid last issue of The Nucleus.

By the way, the UBOD staff is in-charge this time but I still have to write on Via-Satellite. Not Nucleus of The Matter.

Trivia: It was Azalea’s column.

Miscellaneous

I’ve got a knack of saying corny jokes to everyone who unlucky enough to come across me. Thanks to Laarni.

I really can’t say anything sensible. I removed several of my most recent entries because someone said I’m invading his/her privacy. I’m not going to chronicle about that “cold war” that just concluded or else I might get another death wish again.

I’m watching Wowowee. How cool can I get?

I still can’t make up my mind on what course I’ll be shifting to in my second semester. I was thinking of Economics. Any sort of engineering will do too but Civil Engineering has an attraction of its own. Don’t ask me why.

Why does this Coca-Cola taste like beer?

No comments: