Tuesday, February 27, 2007

23

At this very instant, I am in my most festive spirits. I never thought being able to type again with a REAL keyboard – hardware, you know - and NOT (take note, NOT) with the God damn onscreen keyboard could be this… elating…euphoric…ecstatic. I will never let anyone touch this keyboard again with Pearl shake in his hand (I still remember that very day…my beloved keyboard passed away when a wretched ignoramus of a soul accidentally poured Pearl shake all over it. I tried to prolong its existence and somehow save it from Death’s clutches but all in vain.).

Yehey!

Super yehey! Now I can finally finish what I was obliged to do – yes, it’s really easy to guess whatever it was if you know me- the formal theme papers. Subsequently, I also need to make Laarni one aside from Allister’s.

I have just finished taking up my Pre-Finals. No classes tomorrow so I don’t have any excuse to skip posting. It seems to me that my writing style has become somewhat “dragging” and I believe it’s evident that I have lost my touch. I wish I could get it back while typing this. Well, good luck.

This day

After our Pre-Finals, we (Linnaeus) got our butts in Robinson’s to stuff ourselves full. It’s a good thing that those usually absent in our usual get-together thing managed to squeeze this one in their schedules. I don’t know about Laarni though…weeeh…Einstein na naman…haha.

So then we’re about to watch The Number 23. Too bad there were still those who couldn’t watch the film. Yeah, the movie was great…but it could have been greater had I came a bit earlier – not halfway in the film.

Why?

You see…

I took someone to where he could get a ride home. I was just hoping he’d somehow change his mind in going – it’s a pity to miss this. Not that time where a lot of Linnae people were around. I just asked him if he could just stay with Iric, Daine – those who will not be watching a movie – and wait for us since we’re going to G-Box afterwards anyway.

I asked him …

Well, it’s more like I pleaded

“My head hurts. I didn’t get enough sleep these last two days. I want to go home. ”
“Is there any way that I can convince you to stay?”
No.” (in a firm tone)
“Ngayon nga lang ‘to eh…sama ka na. Minsan lang ‘tong marami tayo. Sumama ka na lang muna kila Iric. MagGG-Box naman kami pagkatapos eh.”
“Eh. Nahihilo na nga talaga ako.”
“(sigh) Hindi mo ba kaya munang…er- tiisin yan?”
“Hinde.”
Hindi ka na ba talaga mapapakiusapan?”
“Hinde.”

So all the forces in the universe conspired to make my blood pressure rise so I just kept quiet and gritted my teeth together.

I saw a bus from a distance.

“May bus na. Next time na lang talaga.”
Umalis ka na.”,
was all I said.

I just left without doing my routine before we part and finally go home. I was just so aggravated with his USUAL insensible, selfish and exasperating behavior. I should be getting used to this…

I even did another stupid thing on the way back to Rob. Someone happened to brush past me and my blood levels are already at their summit so I hit him/her back with my shoulder with FORCE. FORCE as in FORCE in big bold letters. Fortunately, whoever it was, didn’t mind me at all. I didn’t even get as much as a swear word.

When I got home, I finally got to ponder about it.

I guess it’s not right for me to get exasperated at him because he chose to go home despite all my pleadings. I think I should not be getting agitated that he chose to set aside this “get-together” this time because his head hurts and he wants some sleep. I should understand to this extent. It will be very selfish of me to get angry. Understand…patience…patience…you’ve been doing this very well for quite a long time now. Reduce demands. Cut expectations. Economize.

I guess I'm just making a big deal out of everything.

Or maybe, he went home because of what he just saw.

There you go again. Your Paranoia crap...

‘Yan masaya ka na. Nakatulog ka na. Hindi ka na nahihilo.


Sana alam mo na ako rin walang tulog hanggang ngayon.

Ayan na naman…you’re being demanding again.

“When will you ever learn?”

No comments: