Saturday, February 24, 2007

I really love thee

“It’s difficult to hold back anger...but overcoming suspicion...that takes a lot more work.” – Orube, W.I.T.C.H.

I woke up with a bit of the negativity gone. Yeah, I’m supposed to watch some stuck-up play (wait, that’s unfair of me – I haven’t even watched the darn thing) later and allow me to make a good prediction: someone will be late.

As I have said, many of the things that plague me arise from pondering about stuff I should not think about...not healthy to think about...making some assumptions...getting paranoid...and that’s a habit I must cut off. However, annihilate this fungus talking, she can’t help it.

I’m eating quite more than usual again. While I’m eating so much at this moment, a while later, I will not be eating anything. It’s not because I’m really stuffed - I just – well – I don’t feel like eating. There’s even a point that I haven’t eaten for a whole day but still I will not take a bite out a sandwich in front of me. I’m not suppressing my hunger- I just don’t have the appetite, that’s all.

These ill emotions need to die.

No comments: