Tuesday, February 20, 2007

If symptoms persist,consult your doctor.

Perhaps I should go back to my old writing flair.

These past few months I’ve been fond of writing in tagalog because then I believe that it’s much easier to express myself in tagalog. However, I now realized that I actually missed writing in my all-english “emotional-to-some-extent-with-a-somewhat-indolent-tone” style. I’m actually…”retro-writing approach-sick”. Whatever.

Oh yeah, I enjoyed writing like so whenever I’m not in my usual…er…exultant mode.

Well…so what is my problem? If you come to think about it, my problems really come to my moments of deliberation on…uhm…things…you’re not very slow, are you? You can just guess what the italicization implies.

My emotions resemble this darn sine graph – there’s a positive amplitude and the negative amplitude. I just hate the fact that God made it that way.

And I still can’t sense my usual adrenaline in writing. I could not find my long-lost rhythm that is typically me. Where is that trademark? I hope it shows up later on.

What should I talk about?

First of all, I still have a mountain pile of workload that has been plaguing my conscience ever since I began typing this post. I could hear its murmurs…”Set your priorities, you bitch.”. Well, I am just so sorry to fail you again, as what is expected of me – I am just fulfilling the tradition that has been prevalent in me for ages, that is, “How do you spell ‘Priority’?”

I still need to finish a couple of practice lessons for Minelle and Clem – about a local scenery in an urban locality. I also need to write formal theme write-ups for Allister, Laarni and Nicole. And yes – I also have to make a comic strip for John Paul even though he didn’t ask me to do one.

Somnus’ sprites are starting to manifest themselves. I must get myself a cup of coffee as part of routine.

Tomorrow, Magandang Umaga Pilipinas will be visiting the crap of an educational institute. Majority of Roentgen people will be sleeping tonight in hell where the orcs they call “depheds” (oh, I don’t how you read it, as for me, I read it as…”defeds”) feed on the student population. Oh yeah, they’ll be poking their abnormally large noses in the show tomorrow, no doubt, and monopolize everything again…especially that orc which will certainly remind you of a bug lying on its back then struggles to pull her/him/itself out if ever you try to kick her/him/it in its bulging belly. Hey, if you’re thinking about “double meaning” here, I’m talking about orcs and I’m one big synecdochist.

Yesterday, he went home without even telling me.

He went home without even waiting for me.

I’m at this state of overwhelming addiction that withdrawal causes severe behavioral disturbances.

You are so selfish.

I am not depressed nor exhilarated that day when you finally-even though not entirely- opened up to me. At least it shed light to some things. However, forgive me if I still doubt the credibility of the data. More prerequisite experiments.

You feel that guilt?

I don’t need you returning anything. I just…I just…well, a bit of sensitivity, please. I am just fed up with complaining about this over and over again. There’s nothing new. How many times did I call you without you even turning around? Well, I’ve lost count.

…..

…….

………

I miss Daine.

Never give up on the things that make you smile
I told Gidget.

"There are still miles to go before I sleep."

Somnus is triumphant again.

~Adieu~

Ultimus Fauchelevent

No comments: