Friday, February 23, 2007

Famous Last Words

Another week of anxiety, coffee and dreamland-drift due to sleep-deprivation.

I don’t really know what to write about now. It’s just that...I want to post something in this blog because I feel like doing so. Maybe...I should just...uhmmm...talk about things until some weird idea generates spontaneously inside my head.

Yeah, Marah and I will write a book about our most memorable teachers. If you know me, never expect it to be some sort of phony tribute book. We’re aiming to finish it before the schoolyear ends. Well, goodluck!

The Conversations
~
John Paul: Michaelle, ‘di ba nadislocate ‘yung knee cap mo?
Michaelle(laughs then makes an irritable face):Ay hinde John Paul...ay hinde.
John Paul:Hmmm...saan napunta knee cap mo?
Michaelle and I: (Guffaws like mad)
John Paul: Eh ‘di ba nadislocate? Saan napunta?
Michaelle and I: (Chortles harder)
John Paul: Ehhh...saan nga?
Michaelle: Dito John Paul (points to her toes)...
John Paul: (Touches her toes) Talaga? Dito?
~
Zeny: Oh sige...bonding.(pants)tapos...klase tayo. (breathless)
Chaba: Ma’am, gwapo po ba si Mr. Diaz?
Zeny: (Wheezing)Siyempre naman...(Wheezing)
~
2-methylbutane:Alam mo ‘yung kanta ng Parokya...’yung ano...kanta ko ‘yun sa ‘yo eh...
Trinitrobenzene:Ano?
2-methylbutane: (sings)Huwag mo na sana akong pahirapan pa... kung ayaw mo sa ‘kin ay sabihin mo na...wag mo na sana akong ipaasa sa wala...oo na...mahal na kung mahal kita...
Trinitrobenzene:Ganoon? Maganda rin ‘yung kanta ng Eraserheads..’yung ano...
2-methylbutane: Ano?
Trinitrobenzene:Yung ano...
2-methylbutane:Ano nga?!
Trinitrobenzene:(sings) Huwag mo nang itanong sa akin...’di ko rin naman sasabihin...
2-methylbutane:(raises eyebrow) Ngeeek...
~
Ghad...up to now I still can’t write about something...some established topic. Yeah, next week would be an “all-test” week and they’re telling us that we should be studying and stuff but well...so much as I love to...I just can’t – I’m programmed to be perfectly slothful. I’ve been aspiring to improve somehow...and wow...pretty “progressive”.

The workload

Like before, I’ll be facing another metropolis of work in the next few weeks. Projects, notebooks, experiment papers, portfolio...and they’re all running after me...they’re going to eat me alive. Devour my insides. Skin me with a razorblade and yes – all I’ll be doing is sleep in my comfy bed while watching Ghost Whisperer in DVD.

I have to furnish Japinoy a new volume of manga. I haven’t even started a single cell! Grabe. I really am going to hell. I’m already in hell. And I sound corny. The adrenaline was lost again. The rhythm of my writing is fading...aaargh!

As of this instant

He did not reply.

Well, maybe he really wants to be with his section in “Oh Moises”.

Well then...I am allowing you to define that space.

I’ve started being demanding – and that is bad.

...A love that’s so demanding...I get weak...


~Adieu~

Ultimus Fauchelevent

No comments: