Friday, February 16, 2007

~Hang-over~

So...JS Promenade 2007.

One of the happiest days of my life.

Drama.

Kahit corny pa ang mga awarding, kahit ang ikli lang ng time para sa pagwawala, kahit nakakaloko dahil ang last song nila ay hindi mellow at hindi man lamang nila sinabing last song iyon, kahit hindi ako nakapagprepare nang maayos, kahit present ang mga department heads na walang ginawa kundi imonopolize ang lahat ng school activities (ganyan talaga...sila parating nasusunod ngayon pero idedeny nila), kahit mahangin, kahit cheapipay ang invitation, kahit mahalay ang banda, kahit mas preferable ang last year prom, mas masaya ako ngayon.

Ang saya saya saya naman.

~

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?..."

I felt electricity as you slip your hands behind my back. I had my hands on your shoulders and as the music played on I slid them down your back...

and held you tight.

Closer...

I could feel your warm breath on my shoulder...

Closer...

"Hold me in your arms, tonight..."

I leaned my head closer to your neck as we move without rhythm.

"...would you lie? would you run and hide?"

I felt you lock your fingers together behind me...it was a different kind of warmth when you tighten your arms around my waist...

"Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here tonight."

I closed my eyes and sighed. I rested my head on your shoulder...

Closer...

I wrapped my arms around you...

Your thin and seemingly-frail body in my embrace...

I stopped the tears from coming out.

It was not because I am sad or I feel anything negative.

I just feel so good...so happy...that I want to cry.

"I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away..."

The only thing I desired that moment is for time to somehow freeze...

For the moment to just last forever...

I could live forever with your hands behind my waist and my arms down your back...

"You can take my breath away..."

~

~Adieu~

Ultimus Fauchelevent

(Antok na ako eh.Kararating ko lang galing prom.Next time na lang ako magkwekwento.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayiie...

=)