Saturday, March 17, 2007

Alay-Lakad

Now my feet hurt.

Yesterday, I walked for miles.

I was planning to get away from everything for a while. Just this weekend.

However, when I arrived at Masci, the place was deserted. I was just hoping I could ambush someone from Linnae and stay at his/her place for a couple of days.

I went to Mcdo. The place was jam-packed – but no Linnae.

I went to KFC and saw the choir people. I asked Ellen if she had seen Laarni. She shook her head. I asked Pia S. if she had seen John Paul and she said that the Moseley people might be practicing for the clearance crap in Filipino most probably in Paco Park.

So from KFC I walked under the burning heat to Paco Park where the snobbish lady gave me hell when she gave me my change from a hundred-peso bill.

I walked around the park and saw nothing – that is, nothing of great importance to me.

Now what?

I then walked briskly to Robinson’s. I saw Chad and he’s on his way to play Magic.

Now what?

I went to the Food Court and saw Kathleen Aquino with her mom. I sat and watched the Taktak thing in Eat Bulaga for a while. I thought I ought to drink something but I’m not really thirsty or starving.

I went to G-Box and checked all the karaoke rooms – just in case.

I sat on one of the benches and began contemplating about life. About people. About him. Everything.

I walked to the second floor and bought a chocolate Zagu shake. Ewan. Nakakainggit ‘yung mga umiinom eh.

I found myself a payphone and called him. Then Allister. Guess what? They’re both asleep. I wish I know Cielo’s or Laarni’s landline number…

Now what?

I need to kill time as much as I could…

I didn’t want to go home.

And there’s no luck finding a Linnae.

Now what?

Maybe I have no choice.

I went home.

As I expected, home’s hell.

YM…still hell.

Good thing we’ll go out later today (I, Laarni and Allister). I have several hours to get out from hell.

Now that’s one crappy post, isn’t it?

You have changed. You’re not the one I fell in love with

No comments: